Monday, March 29, 2010

Redneck party...

Let me just state how awesome my family is.

I went over to my parent's house Sunday to do a little woodworking project with my dad. The plan was to have dinner afterwards and then play a new game my parents got for Christmas called "Redneck Life". Little did I know that when I opened the door I'd see this...



MY PARENTS ARE AMAZING! :) So my sister and I scampered upstairs to raid the skit box for redneck goods. This is the best I could do in 5 minutes...



I love playing board games with my family. I just had to share their awesomeness with you.








I hope you guys enjoyed reading Katie's story! She's so talented, make sure you check out her site! Right now I'm watching BUCKETLOADS of rain pour down and I'm trying to decide if the dogs would rather go for a walk and get drenched, or stay all cozy on the couch.


(My mom let me keep the scarf from last night, it was too cute to give back!) :)

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

7 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! Glad to hear your family is equally as awesome as mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf is too cute to give back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! how fun!

    love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! That's so something my folks would do. What I'd give for a fun evening with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family is awesome! For my husbands side of the family we did a Redneck themed Christmas card! It was so funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Redneck party is now definitely on my list. Need to go thrifting for a pair of overalls. ;)

    ReplyDelete