Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thrifting Success!

Hey all!

I had so much fun yesterday thrifting with Ryan! We were looking for the perfect couch to put in my studio but instead we found a sweet old mirror for super cheap!

I love the intricate frame...



The mirror was REALLY heavy so Ryan had to get some heavy-duty screws to put it up. Love it!



I also found a really cool sewing book from the 70's...



... and this awesome TURQUOISE tablecloth!! :) (Also a sneak peek of some new bracelets I'm putting in the shop next week!)



That's it for now kids! Have a great Tuesday! :)
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

5 comments:

  1. The colors on the book are fantastic! Love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frame on that mirror is awesome! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mirror is freakin awesome. I am always on the hunt for really intricate frames and have such a hard time finding them! Jealoussss. ;)

    ReplyDelete