I have an epic Turquoise Tuesday for you today! You might notice a slight bird theme throughout.. we'll just chalk that up to my eagerness for spring to get (and stay) here! Without further ado...
Little turquoise eggs...

Awesome wall decals...

Pouches...

Cars...

Turquoise blankets & twinkle lights... Best combo ever!

Tights...

Couches...

Cupcakes...

Chairs...

Cameras...

I had a fun weekend full of filling orders, going to lunch with my parents, getting loads of new fabric (yaaay), soaking up the sunshine and riding bikes with Ryan. What was your favorite part of your weekend?
See you tomorrow with another post!
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









Beautiful examples of my favourite colour. I am currently wearing a turquoise jumper and my tights look identical to the those in the above piccie…
ReplyDelete(I am wearing other clothes too, not just a jumper and tights, they're not turquoise though so I didn't think they were interesting enough to mention.)
I can't pic a favorite. I just can't!
ReplyDeleteIf I had to pick one... well, I'm kind of drooling over the idea of a vintage turquoise couch. :)
ReplyDeleteTurquoise Tuesday? I am enamored with the idea! I heart turquoise. I think I use it in almost all of paintings. I would absolutely love to have that couch in my house too!
ReplyDeleteI am also a huge fan of turquoise. I love the couch and want it in my house. right. now.
ReplyDelete