Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Turquoise Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday kids!

It's been a BUSY Tuesday for me! I had a interview this morning and got the job! Yay!! I'm now an official massage therapist. :) Now I'm back to working on the shop update!

Easter-ish turquoise...


Shoes...


Turquoise makes even Tupperware look special...



Sewing Machine...



Cupcakes...



Phones...


Vespas...


I hope you enjoyed the turquoise love. Have a great rest of your day!

Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

*All images are from We Heart It unless otherwise linked to the source.

7 comments:

  1. that turquoise sewing machine has stolen my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job!!! So exciting! Your Turquoise Tuesday post always makes me smile whether it's rainy or sunny, it brightens my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the vespa is SO AWESOME. i've been dying to get my hands on one...but first...pay off the civic! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm falling in love with this color and especially love it when paired with red! I'm a new follower of your blog and look forward to your Turquoise Tuesday posts for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold the phone! I mean, give me the phone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhh the sewing machine! I think I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HeHe. I totally <3 turquoise right now! :D Thanks for sharing! Those bunnies are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete