'Garden State' Bracelet at Nordstrom
.jpg)
Marc Jacobs Patent leather ballet pumps at Far Fetch
.jpg)
The Sophia Flat at Heels
.jpg)
Stripe Roll Top Ankle Socks from Topshop
.jpg)
Authentic Vintage Ivory & Turquoise Floral Print Bubble Party Dress
Bow front crepe shift on Net-a-Porter
.jpg)
Cute cotton scarf from musthaves.dk
.jpg)
'Marilyn' retro-style plastic sunglasses on Far Fetch

I hope you guys have a great day! I'm gonna go surprise Ryan with some coffee at work and sew a few aprons today! :) Muah!
xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









i just had to get copper tape too! those darn slugs and snails...i took to picking them out and tossing them in the yard for a while but it is so time consuming...and those slow little buggers always find their way back! i bought one roll of tape (for $8..yikes!) that didn't go very far so the rest will be hot glue and pennies!
ReplyDeletethanks for the love, love!
xo
p.s. renegade is sneaking up on us!
Heck yes! Pennies seem to do the trick too! ;) I'm stoked for Renegade too! Can't wait to meet up with some Indie Biz folk there! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a great vintage dress!!
ReplyDeleteI love all the turquoise. Turquoise tuesday is the best idea ever. Best COLOR ever :) I think :).
ReplyDeleteI've got a multi-blogger giveaway going on right now on my blog - you should stop over and check it out! :) xo
http://www.lilacsaloon.com/runningstitch/2010/06/summer-begins-with-a-giveaway.html