Well here we go with my new summer blog schedule! YAY! And of course we need to kick this baby off in style so there will be an Urban Farm Designs giveaway later this week! But first, some Turquoise for your Tuesday.
I love these classic books from Anthropologie! They would look so great on a coffee table or as a lovely aqua spot in your bookcase!



Flamenco Shower Curtain from Anthropologie

I love this whole photoshoot! (Seen over at The Skinny)

The Flitting Around Scarf is the perfect light summer scarf

Try the trusty Vans in a new fun color!

The flirty Summer Spritzer Dress over at ModCloth

A lovely summer place setting seen over at Style Me Pretty

Make sure to check back Thursday for New Loves! I hope you guys have a GREAT week! Personally, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some sunshine. I mean, it IS officially summer and all. ;)

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









still hoodie weather here...but atleast we've had the sun! got my tt photos finally, so i'll send em your way this week sometime! xo.
ReplyDeleteThe Vans are so cute! I'm slowly but surely collecting all of those Penguin books; they're too pretty to pass up!
ReplyDelete